WEBINAR CONSENT AND RELEASE
In consideration for my attendance, appearance and/or participation in the webinar (whether as a panelist or an attendee), I hereby agree as follows:
1. I agree to be photographed, filmed and recorded by HVO Search Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 08202366) (and/or its employees, contractors and agents) (“Company”) during the webinar, in accordance with these terms, which shall take effect as a legally binding contract.
2. I hereby irrevocably authorise Company to record, copy, store, publish, reproduce, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, digitise, translate, display, distribute, promote, perform, sell, license and otherwise use, and permit others to use, (a) my name, image, likeness, voice and performance, and (b) all photographs, recordings, videotapes, interviews, footage, materials, writings, statements, biographical material and quotations of or by myself provided to or recorded by Company in connection with the webinar (collectively, the “Materials”), throughout the world and in perpetuity and in any manner, form, media or format whatsoever now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, on Company’s websites, social media channels, in its marketing and advertising, printed publications, press materials and newsletters, emails, trade materials and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Company’s goods and services (and in order to publicise my involvement with the webinar), without further consent from or payment to me.
3. I hereby assign to Company with full title guarantee all existing and future rights (including without limitation the entire copyright and performers'; property rights), title and interest in the Materials throughout the world in all media whether now known or hereafter developed for the full period of copyright and all renewals, revivals, reversions and extensions thereof. Company may, in the case of webinar panelists, and subject to Company’s prior written approval, agree (on a case by case basis) to grant me a licence to use the Materials for my own benefit for agreed purposes.
4. It is understood that all of the Materials, and all films, audiotapes, videotapes, reproductions, media, negatives, photocopies, and electronic and digital copies of the Materials, are the sole property of Company and Company shall own all right, title and interest in the Materials and the webinar. I agree not to contest the rights or authority granted to Company hereunder. I hereby forever release and discharge
Company, its employees, licensees, agents, successors, and assigns from any claims, actions, damages, costs, or demands whatsoever arising from or related to any use of the Materials, including from any liability for breach of rights of privacy, publicity, defamation or any similar right.
5. I understand that Company is under no obligation to use the Materials but, where it chooses to do so, Company may cut, edit, modify, alter, add to, combine with other materials, and use the Materials (and extracts from them) as Company sees fit. I hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive the benefit of my moral rights arising in the Materials in any jurisdiction in favour of Company.
6. I warrant and undertake that: (a) I am over the age of 18 and am fully entitled to enter into this agreement and to grant all rights in the Materials to Company; (b) my contribution will not infringe the copyright or any other right of any third party or breach any contract or duty of confidence or data protection law; (c) I shall keep confidential and shall not disclose to any third party any confidential information, photographs or other material relating to the affairs or personnel of Company or relating to the webinar or anyone taking part in it; and (d) I acknowledge that Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by me in connection with my attendance or participation in the webinar other than death or personal injury caused by Company’s negligence.
7. I agree to indemnify Company against all and any costs, claims, expenses and liabilities (including reasonable legal fees) resulting from the breach by me of any of my obligations under this agreement.
9. These terms contain the entire agreement between the Company and the webinar participant/attendee concerning the subject matter hereof.
10. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and each party agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.